The ppbRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) gas monitor on the market. Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 1 ppb to 10,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from HazMat/Homeland Security, industrial hygiene, to Indoor Air Quality and military applications.
- Proven PID technology – The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- A 3-second response time
- Extended range up to 10,000 ppm with improved linearity
- Humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and temperature sensors
- Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
- Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
- Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
- Field interchangeable battery pack in seconds without tools.
- Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
- User friendly screens including plot view chart view
- Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
- Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
- View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command Center
- Automatic lamp type recognition
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor autocleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large 3 keys operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visual alarm
- Interchangeable Drop-In Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Compatible with AutoRAE™ calibration station
- ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to 64 remote detectors
- License free, ISM band RF transmission with communication range up to 500 feet 2 miles (with optional)
- Optional RAELink III modem provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors as well as 2 miles long distance transmission
- Data logging with up to 6 months of data at one-minute intervals
- 3-year 10.6eV lamp Warranty