HORIBA U-52 (pH, Cond., D.O., ORP, TDS, Temp, Salinity, Turbidity)
The U-50 Series multi-parameter water quality meters are equipped to measure and log data for as many as 11 parameters simultaneously with one single probe. Experience the durability, reliability and intuitive software that will exceed your expectations. Monitor surface water and ground water by deploying the probe directly into a body of water or using a flow cell.
- EPA method 180.1 turbidity design for high sensitivity turbidity measurements and wiper system using the Model U-53 and Model U-53G.
- Dissolved oxygen polarographic sensor requires little maintenance and is easy to rebuild
- Automatic one point calibration feature speeds calibration of pH, DO, conductivity, turbidity and water depth.
- All parameters are displayed on one screen.
- On screen icons display battery power and GPS, USB and probe connectivity.
- Backlight display and enlarged font capability.
- Field replaceable sensors.
- GPS capability.
- Store as many as 10000 sets of data.