The ppbRAE 3000 PGM-7340 a advanced pumped handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor in the industry. Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 1.0ppb to 10,000ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications IAQ, HAZMAT, Homeland Security, Military and Industrial Hygiene.
ppbRAE 3000 model PGM-7340 monitor includes- ppbRAE 3000, wireless communication in build, as specified, datalogging, ProRAE studio, travel download charger, RAE UV lamp (as specified), Flex-I-Probe, external filter, black rubber boot with straps, alkaline battery adapter, lamp cleaning and tool kit, Li-Ion battery with universal AC/DC adapter, VOC zeroing tube (1 box), tube adapter, tedlar bag, resources CD-ROM and maintenance manual, and soft leather carrying case
• Proven PID technology.
• Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth
• Designed for simple service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
• Big graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration
• Field-interchangeable battery pack replaced in seconds without tools.
• Integrated flashlight for better view in dark conditions
• User-friendly screens including dataplot chart view
• Integrated RAE Systems Correction Factors list for more than 200 com- pounds to measure more chemicals than any other PID
• Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
• Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments – IP67 waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water – Strong, protective removable rubber boot