Landtec GEM 5000 Plus Gas Analyzer
The GEM™5000 is designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor Landfill Gas (LFG) Collection & Control Systems. The GEM™5000 samples and analyzes the methane, carbon dioxide and oxygen content of landfill gas with options for additional analysis. Not only is the GEM™5000 the only instrument you need to take into the field, it also features increased accuracy, and reduced operational times. The GEM™5000 has also been updated with a full color LCD screen.
- Measures % CH4, CO2 and O2 Volume, static pressure and differential pressure
- Calculates balance gas, flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU)>
- High Accuracy and Fast Response Time
- Lighter and More Compact
- Designed specifically for use on landfills to monitor landfill gas (LFG) extraction systems, flares, and migration control systems.
- No need to take more than one instrument to site
- Can be used for monitoring subsurface migration probes and for measuring gas composition, pressure and flow in gas extraction systems
- The user is able to set up comments and questions to record information at site and at each sample point
- Ensures consistent collection of data for better analysis
- Streamlined user experience reduces operational times