SLOPE Indicator (100’, 200’, or 300’)
The water level indicator is used to measure water levels in standpipes and wells. The water level indicator consists of a probe, a graduated cable or tape, and a cable reel with built-in electronics. The probe is lowered down the standpipe until a light and buzzer indicate contact with water. Depth-to-water measurement is read from cable or tape.
- 1/100′ cable markings provide convenience and accuracy.
- Small diameter, round cable minimizes friction on casing walls.
- 3/8″ probe fits small diameter pipes. When not in use, probe clips to cable reel.
- Bright LED and piezo-electric beeper signal contact with water.
- Low power circuits provide long battery life. Indicator shuts off power automatically after 10 minutes.
- Durable reel features 1/8″ aluminum walls and bronze bearings. Compact six-inch reel has a handle. Larger reels have stand.