Levelogger Edge Model 3001 The Levelogger Edge records highly accurate groundwater and surface water level and temperature measurements. It combines a pressure sensor, temperature detector, 10-year lithium battery, and datalogger, sealed within a 7/8″ x 6.25″ (22 mm x 159 mm) stainless steel housing with Titanium based PVD coating. The Levelogger Edge measures absolute pressure using a Hastelloy pressure sensor, offering excellent durability and reliability. Combined with the Titanium based PVD coating, both elements have high corrosion resistance in harsh environments, allowing stable readings in extreme pressure and temperature conditions. The Hastelloy sensor can withstand 2 times over- pressure without permanent damage. The Levelogger Edge features a wide temperature compensated pressure range (0 to 50ºC), and rapid thermal response time. The Levelogger Edge has high resolution and an accuracy of 0.05% FS.
• Aquifer characterization: pumping tests, slug tests, etc.
• Watershed, drainage basin and recharge monitoring
• Stream gauging, lake and reservoir management
• Harbour and tidal fluctuation measurement
• Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring
• Water supply and tank level measurement
• Mine water and landfill leachate management
• Long-term water level monitoring in wells, surface water bodies and seawater environments
• 0.05% FS Accuracy • Corrosion resistant Titanium based PVD coating
• Robust Hastelloy pressure sensor
• Accurate temperature compensation
• Memory for up to 120,000 readings
• Basic and advanced data compensation options
The Levelogger Edge has a battery life of 10 years based on a 1-minute sampling rate. It has FRAM memory for 40,000 sets of data points – or up to 120,000 using the compressed linear sampling option. The Levelogger Edge uses a Faraday cage design, which protects against power surges or electrical spikes caused by lightning. Its durable maintenance-free design, high accuracy and stability, make the Levelogger Edge the most reliable instrument for long- term, continuous water level recording.